Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Kardashian Krazy, KUWTK season 9


It was only a matter of time until my Kardashian/ Jenner obsession was unleashed on the blog. I realise that makes me sound really crazy, but it's not too bad... honest. I admit my Instagram feed is somewhat of a Kardashian shrine, and if one of them is on the cover of a magazine, i'm probably gonna buy it. But i'm not a crazy stalker who sends them tweets and purchases every product they put there name on. 

I am however a huge fan of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, however staged, lame and cringe it can be, i simply cannot get enough. And it's that time of year when the new series airs, OH YEAH. Season 9 is premiering in the US tonight, which means tomorrow i will be refreshing Projectfreetv until it appears and i can get my fix.


And lastly, can we just take a minute to try and comprehend how genetically blessed this family is!? I'm waiting for the day i wake up looking like Kendall...

All images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment